Emotional intelligence plays a critical role in how we manage stress and recognise and address stress in others. It also plays a role in our desire and ability to build and maintain workplace relationships. Increasingly, organisations are recognising the important role emotional intelligence plays in individual and group performance.
Using a short self-report questionnaire, this tool generates a detailed report on individual well-being, self-control, emotionality, sociability, adaptability, and self-motivation. This insight into how individuals handle emotions and responds under pressure, the extent to which individuals judge others feelings and respond in a manner which maintains workplace relationships.
- Build coaching and development plans
- Develop strengths and identify areas for improvement
- Select those who possess the ability to identify and self-manage emotions, as well as the emotions of others
- Improve team relationships
- Improve organisational outcomes